WVU Change of Term Request

I have applied to West Virginia University and would like to change my term of entry. You may change your enrollment term within one academic year of your original enrollment term. If you applied to WVU more than a year ago, you will need to submit a new application. If you were admitted to WVU as a freshman and are now attending another college or university, you will need to apply as a transfer student.

Your WVU ID number starts with 700 or 800 and is located on your acceptance email or letter.