WVU Office of Admissions
Change of Major Request
I have been admitted to West Virginia University as an undergraduate student and would like to change my major field of study. If you are a current WVU student contact your academic advisor to initiate a change of major.

Your WVU ID number starts with 700 or 800 and is located on your acceptance email or letter.